Create a Report¶
The final step in configuring our Resource Model is to create a report. Reports aggregate and display information that has been entered for a resource, and also allow you to keep certain information hidden from the public. You can also define multiple reports for a given Resource Model, which allow for even more flexibility in how you publish your data.
- From choose Reports to enter the Report Designer.
- Click “Add Report”.
- You now see the list of report templates that you must choose from. Because we have very simple information to display (just a name), we’ll choose the most basic “No Header Template”.
- Drag the “No Header Template” onto the right side of the screen.
- Now click on your report, which will be named “New Report” by default.
- On the left, you’ll see the Report Manager, which shows all of the sections in the report.
- Select the Header section, click the Active button, and type “Building Resource” for the Report Title.
- Click .